What Else Can I Play? Flute Grade 2
With a variety of musical styles ranging from classical and jazz through to showtunes and popular songs, this is a collection that will bring enthusiasm to learning the flute and provide an entertaining alternative for those pupils who are working towards, or have recently completed Grade 2. Each piece offers suggested breathing, dynamics and tempo together with technical tips, performance notes and a simple but effective piano accompaniment.
- Green Grow The Rashes O'
- The Green Leaves of Summer
- Last of the Summer Wine
- Mairzy Doats and Dozy Dotes
- Miss Marple
- The Piper O' Dundee
- Que Sera, Sera
- Scarborough Fair
- The Sun Has Got His Hat On
- The Teddy Bears' Picnic' That's Amore
- What Shall We Do With the Drunken Sailor?
- When The Red, Red Robin Goes Bob, Bob, Bobbin' Along
- Wouldn't It Be Loverly.