What Else Can I Play? Clarinet Grade 3
A collection of supplementary pieces ranging from folk and classical through to showtunes and popular songs for young clarinet players.
With a variety of musical styles ranging from classical and jazz through to showtunes and popular songs, this is a collection that will bring enthusiasm to learning the clarinet and provide an entertaining alternative for those pupils who are working towards, or have recently taken a Grade. Each piece offers suggested breathing, dynamics and tempo together with technical tips, performance notes and a simple but effective piano accompaniment.
- I Could Have Danced All Night
- The Kerry Dance
- Love Story (Where Do I Begin?)
- Mistletoe and Wine
- My Favourite Things
- My Funny Valentine
- My Man
- Over the Rainbow
- Where Is You Heart? From 'Moulin Rouge'
- Speak Softly Love
- Stranger on the Shore
- Theme from 'The Surprise Symphony'
- Thew Surrey With the Fringe on Top
- Tea for Two
- When You Wish Upon A Star
- Yellow Bird.