Unbeaten Tracks - Alto Saxophone (Grade 4-7)
Unbeaten Tracks introduces young saxophone players of around Grade 4-7 standard to little known, new or unusual repertoire. A number of composers have contributed to this album, which offers both challenge and reward in equal measure.
- Jon Halton: North Sea Journey
- Richard Harris: Straight Going
- Andy Hampton: Between A Rock And A Hard Place
- Ruth Byrchmore: Rock
- Fraser Trainer: Bicycle Kicks
- Rachel Leach: Sweet Yellow Peppers
- Martin Speake: Empathy.