The Baroque Trombone arr. Wills
The sonorous, majestic and expressive qualities of baroque brass music have rarely been surpassed. This colourful collection, arranged for trombone with simple piano accompaniments presents some of the finest music ever written for the instrument. From pieces by Handel, Purcell and Rameau to lesser-known gems by Zelenka, Cesare and Biber, The Baroque Trombone is a fresh and rewarding selection of concert repertoire for the intermediate to advanced trombonist.
- Gluck: Che Faro Senza Eurydice? (Orfeo & Euridice)
- WF Bach: Polonasise No.6
- Cesare: La Hieronyma
- Vivaldi: Largo (Cello Concerto)
- Praetorius: Pavan De Spaigne
- Purcell: When I Am Laid In Earth (Dido & Aeneas)
- Couperin: Allemande
- Biber: Adagio & Allegro (Sonata)
- Handel: Dead March (Saul)
- Zelenka: Hypochondria.