Rockschool Guitar - Grade 5 - 2013
Key Features at Grade 5:
- Natural harmonics, playing over changes
- Major and Natural Minor, Major and Minor Pentatonic scales, Blues Scales. All in two positions. Major and Minor Arpeggios over two octaves. Chords in three inversions
- Playback skills
Guitar Syllabus features:
- Plot your stylistic specialism - follow your preferred style up through the grades
- Introduction to tone - authentic tone and amp setting suggestions for each track
- TAB and Standard Notation
- 6 Performance pieces, 6 varying styles
- Fact files - band and artist background information with recommended further listening
- Walkthroughs - Hints and Tips on the tricky sections of the songs
- CD with full mixes & backing tracks
- Free Choice Element ‰ÛÒ You can select 2 free choice pieces in your exam.
All Rockschool grades are fully accredited throughout the UK by the qualifications regulators of England (OfQual) Wales (DCELLS) Northern Ireland (CCEA) AND Scotland (SQA Accreditation).
Publisher: Rockschool Publications